Saturday 4 November 2017

30 Minutes Timer To Just Write



30 minutes timer to just write
Let’s see how many could survive the fight

I could see nothing but only white light
It tried to make me little fright

My room in the house was very quiet
Nobody could understand my plight

Panicky I started my fingernails to bite
Not having any idea even slight

As the deadline was very tight
Nothing was coming in my sight

Thinking so much despite
I couldn’t imagine anything bright

Gathering some courage I told myself alright
And just then my creativity started to recite

The tick-tock of the clock reminded me it was midnight
And I could easily see some magical moonlight

The twinkling stars in the sky were infinite
But the thoughts in my mind were finite

Clock was to revolve 180 degrees, I had to expedite
The timer was going to say stop to write

I woke up with the golden rays of sunlight
Forgot all that happened last night

When I logged in, I saw my post published right
It made me dance with delight


~Megha

This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.



No comments:

Post a Comment