Tuesday 25 October 2016

Papa you are the best!!!

In my opinion Moms and Dads are just opposite. We moms are too much concerned about eating healthy and always doing right things. We keep on screaming whole day for every thing to be proper and correct.
One day I planned my day out. My husband was ready for babysitting the two tiny tots. I finished my shopping and other things fast. I was little worried about how they are going to be at home.  To my surprise, when I cam home all of them were having a wonderful time, without any restrictions. The house was a mess. They were very happy, enjoying and laughing. My husband was on TV, elder one was on laptop and the younger one on the tab. All of them were playing games and enjoying. They ate whatever junk food was available in the kitchen and were very happy and content. No one wanted to eat the food that has been prepared. How easy it is for the Papa's to manage these kids and make them happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment